You can access bookmarks from Top Page, Menubar, Sidebar, Bookmark Bar.
1. Bookmark Page
In the bookmarked page that is accessed from the menu bar sidebar, the following operations can be carried out.
- moves using drag and drop
- searches from the top portion search box
- operations from the right-click menu
- Open Link in New Tab
- Open Link in New Private Tab
- Open Link in New Tor Tab
- Open Link in New Session Tab
- Open Link in New Window
- Open Link in New Window with a Row ・・・ In the new window it lines up the panel in one rows and opens multiple links.
- Open Link in New Window with two Rows
- Add Bookmark...
- Add Folder...
The bookmark page accessed from Top page is intended for editing,
When opening a Web page, unlike the Sidebar bookmark, you need to double click on the item.
2. Bookmark bar
The bar displayed at the top of the browser, by default, and it is displayed only with Top page.
- When "Main Menu > Window SubMenu > Always Show Bookmarks Bar" is selected, the bookmark bar is always displayed.
- When "Main Menu > Window SubMenu > Show bookmark bar on top page" is selected, display the bookmark bar on the Top Page is changed.
- When "Main Menu > Window SubMenu > Show bookmark bar on mouse hover" is selected and you move the mouse cursor to the top of the screen displays the bookmark bar.