Please check here for past releases.
To use the portable version, please run sushi.exe for Windows and sushi-browser for Mac/Linux after decompressing.
1. Enhanced video download function
2. Added function to download streaming video (HLS (.m3u8)) using youtube-dl
3. Added function to manipulate video with mouse and keyboard
4. Added function that play video in popup window
5. Added function that play video in floating panel
6. Updated to Muon 4.5.15
1. Add Vertical Tabs and Tree Style Tabs
2. Improvement of Tab type Extension（move,onMoved,onDetached,onAttached)
3. Add automatic / user session save function
4. Add tab history
5. Added import passwords from Chrome.
6. Added import passwords from Firefox.
7. Add HTTPS Everywhere, Protection Tracking
8. Improvements Video download(e.g. display number of media)
9. Update youtube-dl
10. Chrome Extension improvements (chrome.history, chrome.topSites, chrome_url_overrides)
11. Fixed a lot of bugs and Chrome Extension API issue
12. Updated to Muon 4.5.14
1. Implemented partical chrome extensions API (Experimental)
2. Added function that can install Chrome extension from Chrome web store
3. Implemented multi-row tabs
4. By right clicking the icon on the menu bar, we made it possible to sort
5. Performance Improvement
6. Fixed a lot of bugs
Extensions Path (If browser becomes unstable please delete folders)
・MacOS: /Users/[Name]/Library/Application Support/sushiBrowser/resource/extension
Partical or All implemented APIs
1. Added session tab function
2. Fixed bug at load start and stop
1. Speed up by making main synchronization processing asynchronous
2. Speed up the process of creating new tabs
3. Speed up display processing of Top page
4. Update npm library
1. Added VPN function (Windows only). We are using the VPN Gate service and connect with MS-SSTP VPN. (It is a true VPN which is not a multiple proxy.)
2. Added function to extract audio from video (using ffmpeg)
3. Reduce download file size (initial launch after installation is slightly late)
1. The function to send and play URL to the external media player (such as VLC Media Player etc.) was added.
2. The function to select multiple tabs and to enable tab operation and drop and drag was added.
3. Fixed so that it works properly when the link is sent from the external application in the case that it is set up as a default browser.
4. Fixed so that multiple applications start in parallel.
1. Improved top page's customizability
2. Fixed bug that does not start on Windows
1. Added control of AdBlock by domain
2. Added option page for extensions
3. Fixed bug that does not start on Windows
4. Performance improvement of the top menu history
1. Add page translation function that use Simultaneous page transition to right click menu
2. Reduced the number of files using asar archive
3. Addition of update information notification
4. Add the latest history information to the top page
5. Improved performance when new window is opened
1. Able bind other windows to the panel (Only for Windows and Linux )
Note: Please install wmctrl when using on Linux. (apt-get install wmctrl or yum(dnf) install wmctrl)
2. Multiple search at the same time by right-clicked menu
3. Drop and drag to divide the panel
4. Download function is changed to Aria2's wrapper. It has better performance and stability.
The limit of the maximum of parallel download will be changed to 16(Aria2's maximum).
5. Improvement of the sidebar bookmark and the history function.
6. Improvement of the top menu bookmark and the history function.
7. Mouse gesture for special pages like Top Page
8. Improvement of the behavior of the private tab
9. Introducing the full text search in history function (Experimental)
10. Deleting unnecessary data (Reducing some download size)